To add a user to a mySQL database, follow the steps below from inside of your cPanel hosting account:
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the “MySQL Databases” icon under the “Databases” category.
- Locate the “Add User To Database” heading.
- Select the user you want to add the database, and then select the database you want to add the user to.
- Click “Add”.
- Select the privileges you want the user to have in the database (All privileges is OK for most applications).
- Click “Make Changes”.
If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.