Nearly all web applications have a database back-end that require a MySQL database. During the application’s installation, you will be asked for these database details:
- MySQL Host – This is always “localhost”
- Username – The user assigned to the database with adequate permissions to manipulate it.
- Password – The password for the user assigned to the database.
- Database Name – The name of the database you want the application to use.
Databases can be created and configured by using the “MySQL Database Wizard” within cPanel.
If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.