To display the current server configured date and time on your web hosting account, you can place the following code listed below into a php file.
<?php echo date(“l jS \of F Y h:i:s A”); ?>
The above code will display the current date as configured in the format of:
- Day of the week
- Day of the month
If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.