When a domain transfer is submitted, an approval email is sent to the email address listed on the registrant information for the domain. Generally, this email is sent within 24 hours of initiating the transfer.
When a domain transfer fails with the status code “domain contacts did not respond to verification email” it means that the links provided in the approval email were not followed and clicked to approve the transfer.
If you receive this status after a domain transfer, please reach out to our support if you’d like the transfer to be initiated again. In most cases, we would also alert you to this status code for more information on how we should proceed.
If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.