When making changes to your DNS entries, the changes made can take up to 48 hours to fully propagate throughout the internet. Typically, changes are shown within a few hours however, it can usually take longer.
The time for propagation can also be dependent on the TTL (time To Live) set on your DNS records. For example, if your TTL is set to a few minutes, you can expect the propagation to be much shorter.
If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.