GIT is currently installed on our shared & reseller hosting servers. In order to use GIT, you will need to use the full path as shown below:
You will need to have SSH enabled on your account first before you can utilize GIT – if you do not have SSH access, please open a support ticket & we can enable shell access. By default, for security reasons, shell access is not enabled.
If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed WordPress Hosting | Fully Managed VPS Hosting
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.