This tutorial will explain how to create a custom error page for your website in cPanel. Your website visitors can see an error page whenever an error has occurred while browsing your site. Apart from the general error pages, with custom error pages you can change the predefined error pages and add a custom message to it.
Step 1. Login to cPanel and select Error Pages from Advanced Section.
Step 2. Select the domain.
Step 2. Select the error page from the lists you want to customize.
Step 3. Type the code you want to add in the error pages. You can also select from the buttons at the top of the page.
Login to your cPanel account and select Error Pages from the Advanced Section.
From the new page select the domain where you wish to display the error page. In the next step, from the lists, select the error page which you need to customize.
After selecting the error page from the lists, you can add the codes which need to be displayed in the error page. Also, there are buttons at the top of the page from which you can select according to the content you need to add in the error page.
Learn how to set up a custom WordPress 404 error page by following the tutorial How to Create a Custom WordPress 404 Error Page
If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.