To install cPanel on your self managed VPS, you can follow the instructions below.
Please note, only CentOS/RHEL based operating systems are supported.
Official cPanel Documentation: https://documentation.cpanel.net
We assume that you’re already logged into your VPS with root privileges for this install.
yum install -y wget
yum install -y nano
yum install -y perl
Once the install has completed, you should be able to log into your WHM using the root credentials by visiting the URL as follows: https://SERVERIPADDRESS:2087
In the event you log into WHM and it shows a license inactive notice, please run the following command below:
If the steps above listed in this article do not resolve your issue, please feel free to open a support ticket and we’d be happy to take a look.
Learn more about our Guiding Principles.
If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed WordPress Hosting | Fully Managed VPS Hosting
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.