We take your feedback seriously and incorporate new features based on it. So we are delighted with the addition of live chat with our Sales and Support operations. All of the bugs have not been worked out so bear with us as we progress towards offering this 24x7x365.
We are proud of our industry-leading support (First Response Time of less than 10 minutes), we hope to better serve our customers and with the addition of our new live chat option. Due to the nature of live chat, however, a few items will not be covered but will be revisited as we improve our processes.
Not covered under Live chat and still requires opening a ticket
- Upgrades/downgrades and requests that requires billing adjustments.
- Domain registration and Premium SSL-related requests.
- Site Transfers/Migrations, from both internal and third-party servers.
- Email support including SpamExperts
- Troubleshooting website issues that require performance monitoring and in-depth analysis.
- Malware related scanning and cleaning requests.
We’re adding a support PIN, which functions similarly to a password, that you’ll be asked to submit via live chat in order to authorize our Support team to assist you. This step is necessary in order to protect your account. As shown in the screenshot below, the support PIN can be found under the Billing Portal >> Dashboard.
When we request this, please provide us with 5 digit number for a seamless experience.
What if I can’t find any technicians online in Live Chat
We are still available, as always, via the ticket system, 24x7x365, as we progress towards incorporating Sales and Support live chat as a full time option for you as well.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions or comments.
If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.