The domain transfer status code indicates that a transfer has already been initiated for the domain in question. In the event a transfer has already been initiated, only one transfer would complete; the additional transfer would fail with the status code of “transfer already initiated for this domain”.
This error is most commonly received when a transfer is initiated but then an update is provided with a new EPP code or other relevant information relating to the original transfer & a new transfer has been initiated.
Before a second transfer is initiated, we must wait for the first or previous transfer to become rejected.
If you have any web hosting questions please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed WordPress Hosting | Fully Managed VPS Hosting
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide consistent, stable, and reliable web hosting services.
- Ensure rapid ticket response and quick resolutions to issues.
- Never saturate or over-provision servers to ensure stability and speed for our customers.
- Use only high-quality enterprise-class hardware to ensure minimal downtime from hardware failures.
- Provide clear pricing with no hidden fees or gotchas.